Please sign up to download full Version.
1) Which one of the following is not a value-based program?
a. Hospital-value based purchasing program
b. Hospital readmission reduction program
c. Hospital hand-hygiene awareness program
d. Hospital-acquired condition reduction program
e. All of these are value-based programs
2) How often does TJC make an unannounced site visit?
a. Every 3 months.
b. Every year.
c. Every 3 years.
d. They don't make unannounced visits.
3) Which of the following is NOT a benefit to Electronic Health Records?
a. Communication between patient and provider.
b. Easier way to order food from the hospital cafeteria.
c. Provide patients with detailed treatment plans.
d. Safeguard against potential prescribed drug interactions.
e. A, B, and D.
4) What is the minimum number of survey responses necessary to draw meaningful conclusions from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey?
5) Identify other important aspects necessary for the functioning of effective report systems:
a. Effective learning mechanisms.
d. All of the above.
6) Which one of the following is not included in the design principles of a dashboard?
a. Gradual reveal.
c. Test information.
7) True or False? Shortly after the implementation of the ACA and HRRP, rates of readmission for targeted conditions dropped, but rates of readmission for non-targeted conditions remained the same.
8) According to this report, who has the biggest HC system of all developed countries?
9) What does NQF Stand for?
a. National Quality Factors.
b. New Quality Forum.
c. National Quality Forum.
d. Natural Quality Food.
10) Which one of the following does not belong?
a. Prevention Quality Indicators.
b. Patient Safety Quality Indicators.
c. Pediatric Quality Indicators.
d. Penn State Quality Indicators.
11) How many industries/sectors are eligible to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award?
12) How many quality management principles are there to follow when implementing the ISO 9000?
13) According to Joint Commission analysis in June 2012, what is the annual rate of sepsis related mortality?
14) What strategies does the FDA implement to prevent drug shortages?
a. Expedite inspections and review of drug submission.
b. Impose fines on manufacturers [...]
d. A and C
e. All of the above
15) What part of the 4 leaps in hospital quality, safety, and affordability has the prescription error software?
a. Leapfrog Safe Practice Score.
b. EB Hospital Referral.
c. Computer Physician Order Entry.
d. ICU Physician Staffing
16) The US spends more per capita than any other country in the world.
17) What is the last step of making a healthcare report card?
a. Building a database of standardized performance measures.
b. Organizing the information.
c. Analyze and summarize data.
18) How many standards does the NCQA have?
19) What does the "A" in SBAR stand for?
20) How many changes did the 5 million lives campaign implement?
Please sign up to read full Version.
21) What is the full meaning of HEDIS?
d. Healthcare effectiveness data and information set.
22) What are the 5 fall categories?
a. None, death, minor, moderate, and major.
23) What water temperature should be used to wash hands?
a. Cold water.
b. Warm water.
c. Very hot water.
d. Any temperature.
24) Communication and understanding where you are and where you want to go are key to a lean project.
25) Which of the following is Not a function served by MDS?
a. Fulfills requirement by nursing home certification.
b. Determines resident eligibility for Medicaid-funded home-and-community services after discharge.
c. Serves as a basis for care planning.
d. Provides data to determine reimbursements.
e. None of the above.
26) What does SSI stand for?
a. Surgical Site Infection.